A proteome-scale study on in vivo protein Nα-acetylation using an optimized method
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 81–93, No. 1 January 2011
How to Cite
Zhang, X., Ye, J., Engholm-Keller, K. and Højrup, P. (2011), A proteome-scale study on in vivo protein Nα-acetylation using an optimized method. Proteomics, 11: 81–93. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201000453
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 NOV 2010 08:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!