Differential proteomic analysis of highly purified placental cytotrophoblasts in pre-eclampsia demonstrates a state of increased oxidative stress and reduced cytotrophoblast antioxidant defense
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Focus on Stem Cell Proteomics
Volume 11, Issue 20, pages 4077–4084, October 2011
How to Cite
Johnstone, E. D., Sawicki, G., Guilbert, L., Winkler-Lowen, B., Cadete, V. J. J. and Morrish, D. W. (2011), Differential proteomic analysis of highly purified placental cytotrophoblasts in pre-eclampsia demonstrates a state of increased oxidative stress and reduced cytotrophoblast antioxidant defense. Proteomics, 11: 4077–4084. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201000505
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JUL 2011 07:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!