Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 2 in colour.
Conditioned media from cell lines: A complementary model to clinical specimens for the discovery of disease-specific biomarkers†
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Reviews 2011
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 794–804, No. 4 February 2011
How to Cite
Dowling, P. and Clynes, M. (2011), Conditioned media from cell lines: A complementary model to clinical specimens for the discovery of disease-specific biomarkers. Proteomics, 11: 794–804. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201000530
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 DEC 2010 05:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!