Exploring the proteome of an echinoderm nervous system: 2-DE of the sea star radial nerve cord and the synaptosomal membranes subproteome
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 11, Issue 7, pages 1359–1364, April 2011
How to Cite
Franco, C. F., Santos, R. and Coelho, A. V. (2011), Exploring the proteome of an echinoderm nervous system: 2-DE of the sea star radial nerve cord and the synaptosomal membranes subproteome. Proteomics, 11: 1359–1364. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201000541
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JAN 2011 06:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2010
- PRIDE database. Grant Number: 15331
- Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia. Grant Number: SFRH/BD/29799/2006
- Ciência 2008 program to Romana Santos. Grant Number: PTDC/MAR/104058/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!