Efficient proteolysis using a regenerable metal-ion chelate immobilized enzyme reactor supported on organic–inorganic hybrid silica monolith
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 991–995, No. 5 March 2011
How to Cite
Ma, J., Hou, C., Liang, Y., Wang, T., Liang, Z., Zhang, L. and Zhang, Y. (2011), Efficient proteolysis using a regenerable metal-ion chelate immobilized enzyme reactor supported on organic–inorganic hybrid silica monolith. Proteomics, 11: 991–995. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201000550
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JAN 2011 05:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2010
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2007CB914100
- National Key Technology R&D Program. Grant Number: 2008BAK41B02
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20935004
- Projects of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KJCX2YW.H09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!