Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. in colour.
Tandem application of cationic colloidal silica and Triton X-114 for plasma membrane protein isolation and purification: Towards developing an MDCK protein database†
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 11, Issue 7, pages 1238–1253, April 2011
How to Cite
Mathias, R. A., Chen, Y.-S., Goode, R. J. A., Kapp, E. A., Mathivanan, S., Moritz, R. L., Zhu, H.-J. and Simpson, R. J. (2011), Tandem application of cationic colloidal silica and Triton X-114 for plasma membrane protein isolation and purification: Towards developing an MDCK protein database. Proteomics, 11: 1238–1253. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201000591
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 FEB 2011 04:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2010
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia. Grant Numbers: ♯487922, ♯280913, ♯433619
- Australian Government Endeavour International Postgraduate Research Scholarship
- University of Melbourne International Research Scholarship
- Australian Proteomics Computational Facility
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia. Grant Number: ♯381413
- Operational Infrastructure Support Program provided by the Victorian Government Australia
- Australian Cancer Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!