Time to articulate a vision for the future of plant proteomics – A global perspective: An initiative for establishing the International Plant Proteomics Organization (INPPO)†
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Plant Proteomics
Volume 11, Issue 9, pages 1559–1568, No. 9 May 2011
How to Cite
Agrawal, G. K., Job, D., Zivy, M., Agrawal, V. P., Bradshaw, R. A., Dunn, M. J., Haynes, P. A., van Wijk, K. J., Kikuchi, S., Renaut, J., Weckwerth, W. and Rakwal, R. (2011), Time to articulate a vision for the future of plant proteomics – A global perspective: An initiative for establishing the International Plant Proteomics Organization (INPPO). Proteomics, 11: 1559–1568. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201000608
- Issue online: 21 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 FEB 2011 07:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2010
- National Institute of Environmental Studies, NIES, Tsukuba, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!