A global analysis of peptide fragmentation variability
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Quality Control in Proteomics
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 1181–1188, No. 6 March 2011
How to Cite
Barsnes, H., Eidhammer, I. and Martens, L. (2011), A global analysis of peptide fragmentation variability. Proteomics, 11: 1181–1188. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201000640
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JAN 2011 06:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2010
- National Program for Research in Functional Genomics (FUGE)
- Norwegian Research Council
- Western Norway Regional Health Authority
- Meltzer Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!