These authors contributed equally to this work.
Reboot the system thanks to protein post-translational modifications and proteome diversity: How quiescent seeds restart their metabolism to prepare seedling establishment
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Plant Proteomics
Volume 11, Issue 9, pages 1606–1618, No. 9 May 2011
How to Cite
Arc, E., Galland, M., Cueff, G., Godin, B., Lounifi, I., Job, D. and Rajjou, L. (2011), Reboot the system thanks to protein post-translational modifications and proteome diversity: How quiescent seeds restart their metabolism to prepare seedling establishment. Proteomics, 11: 1606–1618. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201000641
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAR 2011 02:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!