Toward a definition of the complete proteome of plant peroxisomes: Where experimental proteomics must be complemented by bioinformatics†
Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Plant Proteomics
Volume 11, Issue 9, pages 1764–1779, No. 9 May 2011
How to Cite
Reumann, S. (2011), Toward a definition of the complete proteome of plant peroxisomes: Where experimental proteomics must be complemented by bioinformatics. Proteomics, 11: 1764–1779. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201000681
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 MAR 2011 09:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2010
- MPI Experimental Medicine, Goettingen, Germany
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!