An expanded protein–protein interaction network in Bacillus subtilis reveals a group of hubs: Exploration by an integrative approach
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Microbial Proteomics
Volume 11, Issue 15, pages 2981–2991, No. 15 August 2011
How to Cite
Marchadier, E., Carballido-López, R., Brinster, S., Fabret, C., Mervelet, P., Bessières, P., Noirot-Gros, M.-F., Fromion, V. and Noirot, P. (2011), An expanded protein–protein interaction network in Bacillus subtilis reveals a group of hubs: Exploration by an integrative approach. Proteomics, 11: 2981–2991. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201000791
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 APR 2011 04:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2010
- BaSysBio project funded by the European Commission. Grant Number: LSHG-CT-2006-037469
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!