pParse: A method for accurate determination of monoisotopic peaks in high-resolution mass spectra
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 226–235, No. 2 January 2012
How to Cite
Yuan, Z.-F. e., Liu, C., Wang, H.-P., Sun, R.-X., Fu, Y., Zhang, J.-F., Wang, L.-H., Chi, H., Li, Y., Xiu, L.-Y., Wang, W.-P. and He, S.-M. (2012), pParse: A method for accurate determination of monoisotopic peaks in high-resolution mass spectra. Proteomics, 12: 226–235. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201100081
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 NOV 2011 06:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2011
- National Key Basic Research & Development Program (973) of China. Grant Numbers: 2010CB912701, 2012CB910602
- CAS Knowledge Innovation Program. Grant Number: KGGX1-YW-13
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30900262
- National High Technology Research and Development Program (863) of China. Grant Numbers: 2007AA02Z315, 2008AA02Z309
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!