Additional corresponding authors: Dr. Ganesh K. Agrawal and Dr. Randeep Rakwal, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Secretome analysis of Magnaporthe oryzae using in vitro systems
Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 878–900, March 2012
How to Cite
Jung, Y.-H., Jeong, S.-H., Kim, S. H., Singh, R., Lee, J.-e., Cho, Y.-S., Agrawal, G. K., Rakwal, R. and Jwa, N.-S. (2012), Secretome analysis of Magnaporthe oryzae using in vitro systems. Proteomics, 12: 878–900. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201100142
Colour online: See the article online to view Figs. 1, 3, 4, and 5 in colour.
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2011
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF). Grant Number: No. 2011-0000139
- Korea government (MEST)
- Next-Generation BioGreen 21 Program. Grant Number: PJ007993
- Rural Development Administration (RDA)
- Plant Signaling Network Research Center (SRC) MEST/NRF. Grant Number: 2011-0001101
- JSPS. Grant Number: S-10182
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!