These authors contributed equally.
Revealing phosphoproteins playing role in tobacco pollen activated in vitro
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 21, pages 3229–3250, November 2012
How to Cite
Fíla, J., Matros, A., Radau, S., Zahedi, R. P., Čapková, V., Mock, H.-P. and Honys, D. (2012), Revealing phosphoproteins playing role in tobacco pollen activated in vitro. Proteomics, 12: 3229–3250. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201100318
Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 4 in colour.
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 SEP 2012 03:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2011
- ESF. Grant Numbers: COST-STSM-FA0603-04559, COST-STSM-FA0603-05564
- Czech Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: P501/11/1462, P305/12/2611
- German Academic Exchange Service. Grant Number: 50755371
- DAAD/ASCR bilateral project. Grant Number: D8-CZ19/2011–2012
- European Fund for Regional Development
- Operational Program Prague–Competitiveness. Grant Number: CZ.2.16/3.1.00/21159
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!