Proteomic characterization of adipose tissue constituents, a necessary step for understanding adipose tissue complexity
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Reviews 2012
Volume 12, Issue 4-5, pages 607–620, February 2012
How to Cite
Peinado, J. R., Pardo, M., de la Rosa, O. and Malagón, M. M. (2012), Proteomic characterization of adipose tissue constituents, a necessary step for understanding adipose tissue complexity. Proteomics, 12: 607–620. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201100355
- Issue online: 1 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JAN 2012 05:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!