Affinity-based proteomic profiling: Problems and achievements
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Reviews 2012
Volume 12, Issue 4-5, pages 621–637, February 2012
How to Cite
Medvedev, A., Kopylov, A., Buneeva, O., Zgoda, V. and Archakov, A. (2012), Affinity-based proteomic profiling: Problems and achievements. Proteomics, 12: 621–637. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201100373
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JAN 2012 05:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!