The current state of microbial proteomics: Where we are and where we want to go
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Reviews 2012
Volume 12, Issue 4-5, pages 638–650, February 2012
How to Cite
Chao, T.-C. and Hansmeier, N. (2012), The current state of microbial proteomics: Where we are and where we want to go. Proteomics, 12: 638–650. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201100381
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JAN 2012 05:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!