The current state of microbial proteomics: Where we are and where we want to go
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Reviews 2012
Volume 12, Issue 4-5, pages 638–650, February 2012
How to Cite
Chao, T.-C. and Hansmeier, N. (2012), The current state of microbial proteomics: Where we are and where we want to go. Proteomics, 12: 638–650. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201100381
- Issue online: 1 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JAN 2012 05:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!