Molecular diversity of the telson and venom components from Pandinus cavimanus (Scorpionidae Latreille 1802): Transcriptome, venomics and function
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 313–328, No. 2 January 2012
How to Cite
Diego-García, E., Peigneur, S., Clynen, E., Marien, T., Czech, L., Schoofs, L. and Tytgat, J. (2012), Molecular diversity of the telson and venom components from Pandinus cavimanus (Scorpionidae Latreille 1802): Transcriptome, venomics and function. Proteomics, 12: 313–328. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201100409
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 NOV 2011 07:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2011
- Fund for Scientific Research (FWO)-Flanders. Grant Number: OT/05-064
- (Interuniversity attraction Poles Program – Belgian State – Belgian Science Policy). Grant Number: P6/31
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.