Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 1 in colour.
Identification of centromeric and telomeric DNA-binding proteins in rice
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 826–832, March 2013
How to Cite
He, Q., Chen, L., Xu, Y. and Yu, W. (2013), Identification of centromeric and telomeric DNA-binding proteins in rice. Proteomics, 13: 826–832. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201100416
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JAN 2013 09:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2011
- Hong Kong RGC General Research. Grant Numbers: 478208, 480209
- Chinese University of Hong Kong
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Table S1. Rice Centromeric and telomeric DNA binding proteins
Table S2. False discovery rate for each round of MS data
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.