Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 1 in colour.
Secretome analysis of ionizing radiation-induced senescent cancer cells reveals that secreted RKIP plays a critical role in neighboring cell migration
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 18, pages 2822–2832, September 2012
How to Cite
Han, N.-K., Kim, B. C., Lee, H. C., Lee, Y.-J., Park, M.-J., Chi, S.-G., Ko, Y.-G. and Lee, J.-S. (2012), Secretome analysis of ionizing radiation-induced senescent cancer cells reveals that secreted RKIP plays a critical role in neighboring cell migration. Proteomics, 12: 2822–2832. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201100419
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUL 2012 04:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2011
- Nuclear Research & Development Program of the National Research Foundation
- Korean government (MEST)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!