Proteomic analysis of urine exosomes by multidimensional protein identification technology (MudPIT)
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 329–338, No. 2 January 2012
How to Cite
Wang, Z., Hill, S., Luther, J. M., Hachey, D. L. and Schey, K. L. (2012), Proteomic analysis of urine exosomes by multidimensional protein identification technology (MudPIT). Proteomics, 12: 329–338. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201100477
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 NOV 2011 06:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: RC1 HL100016, DK081662, UL1 RR024975
- Vanderbilt Clinical Research Center. Grant Number: P30DK058404
- Vanderbilt Mass Spectrometry Research Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!