Using SILAC and quantitative proteomics to investigate the interactions between viral and host proteomes
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Reviews 2012
Volume 12, Issue 4-5, pages 666–672, February 2012
How to Cite
Munday, D. C., Surtees, R., Emmott, E., Dove, B. K., Digard, P., Barr, J. N., Whitehouse, A., Matthews, D. and Hiscox, J. A. (2012), Using SILAC and quantitative proteomics to investigate the interactions between viral and host proteomes. Proteomics, 12: 666–672. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201100488
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JAN 2012 06:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!