These authors contributed equally to the study.
Patient-specific protein aggregates in myofibrillar myopathies: Laser microdissection and differential proteomics for identification of plaque components
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 23-24, pages 3598–3609, December 2012
How to Cite
Feldkirchner, S., Schessl, J., Müller, S., Schoser, B. and Hanisch, F.-G. (2012), Patient-specific protein aggregates in myofibrillar myopathies: Laser microdissection and differential proteomics for identification of plaque components. Proteomics, 12: 3598–3609. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201100559
Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 1 and 2 in colour.
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 OCT 2012 05:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2011
- German Research Association. Grant Number: FOR1228
- Center for Molecular Medicine Cologne
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!