These authors contributed equally to this work.
Sigpep: Calculating unique peptide signature transition sets in a complete proteome background
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 8, pages 1142–1146, April 2012
How to Cite
Helsens, K., Mueller, M., Hulstaert, N. and Martens, L. (2012), Sigpep: Calculating unique peptide signature transition sets in a complete proteome background. Proteomics, 12: 1142–1146. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201100566
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!