Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 2–6 and 8 in colour.
Methylation of translation-associated proteins in Saccharomyces cerevisiae: Identification of methylated lysines and their methyltransferases
Article first published online: 21 APR 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 7, pages 960–972, April 2012
How to Cite
Couttas, T. A., Raftery, M. J., Padula, M. P., Herbert, B. R. and Wilkins, M. R. (2012), Methylation of translation-associated proteins in Saccharomyces cerevisiae: Identification of methylated lysines and their methyltransferases. Proteomics, 12: 960–972. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201100570
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!