Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1, 3, and 5 in colour.
Proteomic methods reveal cyclophilin a function as a host restriction factor against rotavirus infection
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 1121–1132, April 2013
How to Cite
He, H., Mou, Z., Li, W., Fei, L., Tang, Y., Zhang, J., Yan, P., Chen, Z., Yang, X., Shen, Z., Li, J. and Wu, Y. (2013), Proteomic methods reveal cyclophilin a function as a host restriction factor against rotavirus infection. Proteomics, 13: 1121–1132. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201100579
- Issue online: 5 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JAN 2013 09:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2011
- National Key Technology R&D Program of China. Grant Number: 2006BAI03B12
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30571708, 30490241, 81102233
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!