Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 1 in colour.
Comparative analyses of three legume species reveals conserved and unique root extracellular proteins
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 21, pages 3219–3228, November 2012
How to Cite
Liao, C., Hochholdinger, F. and Li, C. (2012), Comparative analyses of three legume species reveals conserved and unique root extracellular proteins. Proteomics, 12: 3219–3228. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201100629
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 SEP 2012 05:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30671237
- State Key Basic Research and Development Plan of China. Grant Number: 2007CB109302
- Innovative Group Grant of National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31121062
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!