These authors contributed equally to this work.
Dissecting the Escherichia coli periplasmic chaperone network using differential proteomics
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 9, pages 1391–1401, May 2012
How to Cite
Denoncin, K., Schwalm, J., Vertommen, D., Silhavy, T. J. and Collet, J.-F. (2012), Dissecting the Escherichia coli periplasmic chaperone network using differential proteomics. Proteomics, 12: 1391–1401. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201100633
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2011
- Interuniversity Attraction Pole Programme—Belgian Science Policy
- Genetics and Molecular Biology Training. Grant Number: NIH GM07388
- NIGMS. Grant Number: 34821
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!