Proteomic studies highlight outer-membrane proteins related to biofilm development in the marine bacterium Pseudoalteromonas sp. D41
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 21, pages 3180–3192, November 2012
How to Cite
Ritter, A., Com, E., Bazire, A., Goncalves, M. D. S., Delage, L., Pennec, G. L., Pineau, C., Dreanno, C., Compère, C. and Dufour, A. (2012), Proteomic studies highlight outer-membrane proteins related to biofilm development in the marine bacterium Pseudoalteromonas sp. D41. Proteomics, 12: 3180–3192. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201100644
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 SEP 2012 01:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2011
- Axis 1 (Genomics and Blue Chemistry) of the GIS Europôle Mer
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!