These authors contributed equally to this study.
Genistein-induced mitotic arrest of gastric cancer cells by downregulating KIF20A, a proteomics study
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 14, pages 2391–2399, August 2012
How to Cite
Yan, G.-R., Zou, F.-Y., Dang, B.-L., Zhang, Y., Yu, G., Liu, X. and He, Q.-Y. (2012), Genistein-induced mitotic arrest of gastric cancer cells by downregulating KIF20A, a proteomics study. Proteomics, 12: 2391–2399. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201100652
Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–3 in colour.
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30973393, 81071618
- National “973” Projects of China. Grant Number: 2011CB910700
- Fundamental Research Funds. Grant Numbers: 21600201, 21610101
- Science & Technology project of Guangdong and Panyu. Grant Numbers: 2011B031800043, 2011-Z-03-29
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!