These authors contributed equally to this work.
Including shared peptides for estimating protein abundances: A significant improvement for quantitative proteomics
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 18, pages 2797–2801, September 2012
How to Cite
Blein-Nicolas, M., Xu, H., de Vienne, D., Giraud, C., Huet, S. and Zivy, M. (2012), Including shared peptides for estimating protein abundances: A significant improvement for quantitative proteomics. Proteomics, 12: 2797–2801. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201100660
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUL 2012 04:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2011
- Chaire Modélisation Mathématique et Biodiversité. Grant Number: ANR-08-ALIA-09
- VEOLIA Environnement, Ecole Polytechnique, Muséum national d'Histoire naturelle, and Fondation de l'Ecole Polytechnique
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!