These authors contributed equally to this work.
Including shared peptides for estimating protein abundances: A significant improvement for quantitative proteomics
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 18, pages 2797–2801, September 2012
How to Cite
Blein-Nicolas, M., Xu, H., de Vienne, D., Giraud, C., Huet, S. and Zivy, M. (2012), Including shared peptides for estimating protein abundances: A significant improvement for quantitative proteomics. Proteomics, 12: 2797–2801. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201100660
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUL 2012 04:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2011
- Chaire Modélisation Mathématique et Biodiversité. Grant Number: ANR-08-ALIA-09
- VEOLIA Environnement, Ecole Polytechnique, Muséum national d'Histoire naturelle, and Fondation de l'Ecole Polytechnique
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.