Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 1 in colour.
Validation of a robust proteomic analysis carried out on formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissues of the pancreas obtained from mouse and human
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 22, pages 3393–3402, November 2012
How to Cite
Kojima, K., Bowersock, G. J., Kojima, C., Klug, C. A., Grizzle, W. E. and Mobley, J. A. (2012), Validation of a robust proteomic analysis carried out on formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissues of the pancreas obtained from mouse and human. Proteomics, 12: 3393–3402. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201100663
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 SEP 2012 05:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2011
- UAB Comprehensive Cancer Center Mass Spectrometry/Proteomics Shared Facility research team. Grant Number: P30CA13148-38
- UAB section of Pancreatic SPORE. Grant Number: 5P50CA101955-07
- UAB NRSA Trauma and Inflammation Research Fellowship. Grant Number: 5T32GM063490
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Figure S1. Representative histology of human FFPE pancreas.
Figure S2. Mouse tissue lysate separated with 1D-PAGE.
Figure S3. Gene ontology (GO) analysis
Figure S4. Comparison of the number of protein identifications in FFPE vs. two different lysis methods of matched frozen tissues.
Table S1. Patient Information for Human FFPE Tissues
Table S2. Proteins Increased in PDAC
Table S3. Proteins Decreased in PDAC
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.