Software and data: www.informatics.indiana.edu/predrag/files/knnspectra.zip
Extending the coverage of spectral libraries: A neighbor-based approach to predicting intensities of peptide fragmentation spectra
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 756–765, March 2013
How to Cite
Ji, C., Arnold, R. J., Sokoloski, K. J., Hardy, R. W., Tang, H. and Radivojac, P. (2013), Extending the coverage of spectral libraries: A neighbor-based approach to predicting intensities of peptide fragmentation spectra. Proteomics, 13: 756–765. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201100670
Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 5 in colour.
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JAN 2013 09:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 RR024236–01A1, R01 GM103725-04, R01 AI090077
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: U24 CA126480-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!