These authors contributed equally to the paper.
LFQuant: A label-free fast quantitative analysis tool for high-resolution LC-MS/MS proteomics data
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 23-24, pages 3475–3484, December 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, W., Zhang, J., Xu, C., Li, N., Liu, H., Ma, J., Zhu, Y. and Xie, H. (2012), LFQuant: A label-free fast quantitative analysis tool for high-resolution LC-MS/MS proteomics data. Proteomics, 12: 3475–3484. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200017
Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 1 in colour.
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 OCT 2012 01:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31000587, 31000591
- Chinese National Key Program of Basic Research. Grant Numbers: 2010CB912700, 2011CB910601
- State Key Laboratory of Proteomics. Grant Number: SKLP-O201004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!