Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 2, 3 and 5 in colour.
Isolation and identification of mannose-binding proteins and estimation of their abundance in sera from hepatocellular carcinoma patients
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 878–892, March 2013
How to Cite
Yang, G., Chu, W., Zhang, H., Sun, X., Cai, T., Dang, L., Wang, Q., Yu, H., Zhong, Y., Chen, Z., Yang, F. and Li, Z. (2013), Isolation and identification of mannose-binding proteins and estimation of their abundance in sera from hepatocellular carcinoma patients. Proteomics, 13: 878–892. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200018
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JAN 2013 10:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2012
- NFSC. Grant Number: 30870549
- International S&T Cooperation Program. Grant Number: 2009DFA32730
- Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology, and Doctoral Fund of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20106101110012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!