Both authors contributed equally to this work.
Quantitative proteomics analysis of BMS-214662 effects on CD34 positive cells from chronic myeloid leukaemia patients
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 153–168, January 2013
How to Cite
Balabanov, S., Evans, C. A., Abraham, S. A., Pellicano, F., Copland, M., Walker, M. J., Whetton, A. D. and Holyoake, T. L. (2013), Quantitative proteomics analysis of BMS-214662 effects on CD34 positive cells from chronic myeloid leukaemia patients. Proteomics, 13: 153–168. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200022
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2012 12:46PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2012
- Cancer Research UK. Grant Number: C11074/A11008
- Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research UK. Grant Number: 08071
- Glasgow Experimental Cancer Medicine Centre (ECMC)
- Cancer Research UK
- Chief Scientist's Office
- NCRI CML Biobank
- Experimental Cancer Medicine Centre
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!