Proteomic profiling of the molecular targets of interactions of the mastoparan peptide Protopolybia MP-III at the level of endosomal membranes from rat mast cells
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Proteomics in Brazil
Volume 12, Issue 17, pages 2682–2693, August 2012
How to Cite
Delazari dos Santos, L., Aparecido dos Santos Pinto, J. R., Ribeiro da Silva Menegasso, A., Menezes Saidemberg, D., Caviquioli Garcia, A. M. and Sergio Palma, M. (2012), Proteomic profiling of the molecular targets of interactions of the mastoparan peptide Protopolybia MP-III at the level of endosomal membranes from rat mast cells. Proteomics, 12: 2682–2693. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200030
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUL 2012 02:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2012
- FAPESP/BIOprospecTA. Grant Number: 2011/51684–1
- National Research Council of Brazil–CNPq
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!