Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 2, 3, 5 and 6 in colour.
Developing a strong anion exchange/RP (SAX/RP) 2D LC system for high-abundance proteins depletion in human plasma
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 23-24, pages 3451–3463, December 2012
How to Cite
Zhu, S., Zhang, X., Gao, M., Hong, G., Yan, G. and Zhang, X. (2012), Developing a strong anion exchange/RP (SAX/RP) 2D LC system for high-abundance proteins depletion in human plasma. Proteomics, 12: 3451–3463. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200036
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 OCT 2012 09:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2012
- National High-Tech R&D program. Grant Number: 2012AA020202
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB910604
- National Natural Science Foundation Program. Grant Numbers: 21027002, 21175026
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!