Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–4 in colour.
Analysis of secondary structure in proteins by chemical cross-linking coupled to MS
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Proteomics in Brazil
Volume 12, Issue 17, pages 2746–2752, August 2012
How to Cite
Fioramonte, M., dos Santos, A. M., McIIwain, S., Noble, W. S., Franchini, K. G. and Gozzo, F. C. (2012), Analysis of secondary structure in proteins by chemical cross-linking coupled to MS. Proteomics, 12: 2746–2752. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200040
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JUL 2012 02:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2012
- Instituto Nacional de Ciencia e Tecnologia em Bioanalitica (INCTBio)
- Genoprot Program for Intracelular Peptides
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!