Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 1 in colour.
Proteome analysis of spinal cord during the clinical course of monophasic experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Proteomics in Brazil
Volume 12, Issue 17, pages 2656–2662, August 2012
How to Cite
Farias, A. S., Martins-de-Souza, D., Guimarães, L., Pradella, F., Moraes, A. S., Facchini, G., Novello, J. C. and Santos, L. M. B. (2012), Proteome analysis of spinal cord during the clinical course of monophasic experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis. Proteomics, 12: 2656–2662. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200044
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUN 2012 11:53PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2012
- FAPESP. Grant Numbers: #2009/15620-9, #2009/18227-6, #2011/18728-5
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!