These authors contributed equally to this work.
Blue native-PAGE analysis of Trichoderma harzianum secretome reveals cellulases and hemicellulases working as multienzymatic complexes
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Proteomics in Brazil
Volume 12, Issue 17, pages 2729–2738, August 2012
How to Cite
Silva, A. J. d., Gómez-Mendoza, D. P., Junqueira, M., Domont, G. B., Ximenes Ferreira Filho, E., de Sousa, M. V. and Ricart, C. A. O. (2012), Blue native-PAGE analysis of Trichoderma harzianum secretome reveals cellulases and hemicellulases working as multienzymatic complexes. Proteomics, 12: 2729–2738. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200048
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUN 2012 06:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2012
- FAPDF (Federal District Foundation for Science and Research). Grant Number: 193.000.584/2009
- FINEP (Design and Project Financing Agency)
- CNPq (National Council for Scientific and Technological Development. Grant Number: 478066/2010–4
- UnB (University of Brasilia)
- UFRJ (Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!