These authors contributed equally to this work.
Blue native-PAGE analysis of Trichoderma harzianum secretome reveals cellulases and hemicellulases working as multienzymatic complexes
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Proteomics in Brazil
Volume 12, Issue 17, pages 2729–2738, August 2012
How to Cite
Silva, A. J. d., Gómez-Mendoza, D. P., Junqueira, M., Domont, G. B., Ximenes Ferreira Filho, E., de Sousa, M. V. and Ricart, C. A. O. (2012), Blue native-PAGE analysis of Trichoderma harzianum secretome reveals cellulases and hemicellulases working as multienzymatic complexes. Proteomics, 12: 2729–2738. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200048
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUN 2012 06:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2012
- FAPDF (Federal District Foundation for Science and Research). Grant Number: 193.000.584/2009
- FINEP (Design and Project Financing Agency)
- CNPq (National Council for Scientific and Technological Development. Grant Number: 478066/2010–4
- UnB (University of Brasilia)
- UFRJ (Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro)
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
SI. 1. Protein identified in Complex [I] using Mascot analysis.
SI.2. Protein identified in Complex using MS BLAST analysis.
SI.3. Protein identified in complex [II] using MASCOT analysis.
SI.4. Protein identified in complex  using MS BLAST analysis.
SI.5. Protein identified in Complex [III] using MS BLAST.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.