A Bovine PeptideAtlas of milk and mammary gland proteomes
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 18, pages 2895–2899, September 2012
How to Cite
Bislev, S. L., Deutsch, E. W., Sun, Z., Farrah, T., Aebersold, R., Moritz, R. L., Bendixen, E. and Codrea, M. C. (2012), A Bovine PeptideAtlas of milk and mammary gland proteomes. Proteomics, 12: 2895–2899. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200057
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUL 2012 07:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2012
- BIOSENS Consortium project
- Danish Ministry of Food Agriculture and Fisheries
- Lattec I/S
- Milk Levy Fund
- Faculty of Science and Technology
- Danish Strategic Research Council
- Graduate School of Agriculture
- Food and Environment at Aarhus University
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act. Grant Number: RC2 HG005805
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Number: GM087221
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Grant Number: N01-HV-28179
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!