Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–4 in colour.
Using mass spectrometry to explore the neglected glycan moieties of the antiophidic proteins DM43 and DM64
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Proteomics in Brazil
Volume 12, Issue 17, pages 2753–2765, August 2012
How to Cite
León, I. R., da Costa Neves-Ferreira, A. G., da Rocha, S. L. G., de Oliveira Trugilho, M. R., Perales, J. and Valente, R. H. (2012), Using mass spectrometry to explore the neglected glycan moieties of the antiophidic proteins DM43 and DM64. Proteomics, 12: 2753–2765. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200062
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUN 2012 06:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2012
- Instituto Nacional de Ciência e Tecnologia em Toxinas (INCT TOX)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (FAPERJ)
- Fundação Oswaldo Cruz
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!