Quality control for a large-scale study using protein arrays and protein beads to measure immune response in serum and plasma
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 18, pages 2802–2807, September 2012
How to Cite
Ghevaria, N., Visser, M. and Hoffmann, R. (2012), Quality control for a large-scale study using protein arrays and protein beads to measure immune response in serum and plasma. Proteomics, 12: 2802–2807. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200082
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 AUG 2012 08:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2012
- PCMM. Grant Number: 03O-203
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!