Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 3 in colour.
Proteomic exploration of the impacts of pomegranate fruit juice on the global gene expression of prostate cancer cell
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 21, pages 3251–3262, November 2012
How to Cite
Lee, S.-T., Wu, Y.-L., Chien, L.-H., Chen, S.-T., Tzeng, Y.-K. and Wu, T.-F. (2012), Proteomic exploration of the impacts of pomegranate fruit juice on the global gene expression of prostate cancer cell. Proteomics, 12: 3251–3262. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200084
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 SEP 2012 05:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2012
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC 99–2313-B-218–001-MY3
- Proteomics Research Center of the National Yang-Ming University
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Supplementary Table S1. Cell cycle distribution of PFJ-treated DU145 cells.
Supplementary Table S2. Differentially expressed in PFJ-treated DU145 cells.
Supplementary Table S3. The matched peptides for each de-regulated protein.
Supplementary Figure 1. 2-DE gel pairs of control and PFJ-treated DU145 cells.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.