STEPS: A grid search methodology for optimized peptide identification filtering of MS/MS database search results
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 766–770, March 2013
How to Cite
Piehowski, P. D., Petyuk, V. A., Sandoval, J. D., Burnum, K. E., Kiebel, G. R., Monroe, M. E., Anderson, G. A., Camp, D. G. and Smith, R. D. (2013), STEPS: A grid search methodology for optimized peptide identification filtering of MS/MS database search results. Proteomics, 13: 766–770. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200096
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JAN 2013 09:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: P01 DA026134
- U.S. Department of Energy's (DOE) Office of Biological and Environmental Research (OBER) Pan-omics program
- U.S. Department of Energy's Office of Biological and Environmental Research and located at PNNL
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!