Serum CA19–9, cathepsin D, and matrix metalloproteinase-7 as a diagnostic panel for pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 23-24, pages 3590–3597, December 2012
How to Cite
Park, H.-D., Kang, E.-S., Kim, J.-W., Lee, K.-T., Lee, K. H., Park, Y. S., Park, J.-O., Lee, J., Heo, J. S., Choi, S. H., Choi, D. W., Kim, S., Lee, J. K. and Lee, S.-Y. (2012), Serum CA19–9, cathepsin D, and matrix metalloproteinase-7 as a diagnostic panel for pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma. Proteomics, 12: 3590–3597. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200101
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 OCT 2012 06:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2012
- Korean Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology. Grant Number: FPR08A2–130
- Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project
- Ministry of Health, Welfare & Family Affairs
- Republic of Korea. Grant Numbers: A070001, CRS110-26-1
- Clinical Research Development Program
- Samsung Medical Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!