Proteomic profiling of cancer stem cells derived from primary tumors of HER2/Neu transgenic mice
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 22, pages 3407–3415, November 2012
How to Cite
Kanojia, D., Zhou, W., Zhang, J., Jie, C., Lo, P.-K., Wang, Q. and Chen, H. (2012), Proteomic profiling of cancer stem cells derived from primary tumors of HER2/Neu transgenic mice. Proteomics, 12: 3407–3415. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200103
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 SEP 2012 07:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2012
- Office of the Vice President for Research
- Elsa U Pardee Cancer Foundation. Grant Number: B94AFFAA
- American Cancer Society Research Award. Grant Number: RSG-10–067-01-TBE
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!